Volunteers are the backbone of CIC programs, and allow us to more than double the impact of each dollar we invest into communities. Whatever your skill or passion, we can connect you to meaningful volunteer work, either directly with clients or behind the scenes. Contact us to see how you can put your strengths to use for others!
Current volunteer needs include:
- Licensed mental health providers (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LicPsy) to join the CBMHS network of volunteer mental health providers
- Individuals who can provide occasional rides on weekdays to program participants for job interviews, social services and other appointments
- People with experience in marketing or communications
- People with skills in finance
- Photographers & videographers
- Mentors to assist NeighborCorps participants with their re-entry journey
- Anyone with a passion and commitment to social justice to join the Board of Directors or a program steering committee
Contact ChurchesImprovingCommunities@gmail.com to connect with meaningful volunteer work in a caring, committed community.
Are you already a volunteer? Take this online training on avoiding burnout. Contact CIC for additional training resources.